Women’s Spring Retreat
Our 2023 women’s retreat, Cultivate, is designed to help you grow in your relationship with God, yourself, and others. If you desire, you can book a room at the Cooper Hotel Conference Center and Spa to make this a weekend getaway with friends. Regardless of where you stay, this weekend will refresh your heart and mind as we focus on cultivating deeper relationships. Please see the timeline and details of the breakout sessions below.
Early Bird Price | $35 | ends 3/12/23
Regular Price | $50 | registration closes 3/21/23
Cost includes breakfast, lunch and activities.
To find out more about the Cooper Hotel Conference Center and Spa or to book your hotel room click HERE.
12230 Preston Road,
Dallas, TX 75230
Friday, March 31st
6:30 pm – Doors open for registration
7:00 pm – Session 1: Cultivating Intimacy With Self
8:45 pm – Dismissal
9:00 pm – Fellowship Time
Saturday April 1st
8:00 am – Breakfast
8:30 am – Session 2: Cultivating Intimacy With Others
10:45 am – Morning Breakouts
11:45 am – Lunch
12:30 pm – Session 3: Cultivating Intimacy With God
2:00 pm – Afternoon Breakouts
3:15 pm – Reflection & Closing
4:00 pm – Dismissal
Morning & Afternoon Sessions:
- Creative Hour: This breakout is hosted by Leslie Johnson. Bring your own small project to work on or share in a planned activity with other women. Limited number of spots available.
- Guided Prayer & Reflection: In this breakout, you will listen to worship music and follow prompts placed throughout the room that will further cultivate your relationship with God and self. Limited number of spots available.
- Outdoor Prayer Walk: This breakout will give you time to pray in nature as you follow the Cooper Center’s beautiful walking path lined with prayer prompts.
- Introduction to Mahjong: This breakout is led by a Mahjong instructor and will walk you through the basics of this wonderful game. Limited number of spots available.
Morning only Sessions:
- Nutrition & Wellness: This breakout is taught by a representative from the Cooper Center and will focus on overall wellness in relation to nutrition and food. Limited number of spots available.
- Pilates: This breakout is led by a Pilates instructor and will give you an opportunity to exercise alongside other Northwest women. Limited number of spots available.
Afternoon only Sessions:
- Organization: This breakout is taught by a professional organizer and will focus on closet organization and teach you the basics of any organizational project. Limited number of spots available.
- Yoga: This breakout is led by a yoga instructor and will give you an opportunity to exercise alongside other Northwest women. Limited number of spots available.