The goal of Mothers of Preschoolers is to nurture and build into mothers of young children by providing relevant speakers, small group discussion time, and social activities to help build friendships. They meet Friday mornings during the school year, September through April.
The Spring 2021 semester for MOPS will be meeting in person at Northwest. Registration is required to participate. Registration for Spring 2021 begins Friday, December 18.
The semester’s registration fee for moms is $80, with childcare costing $100 for 1 child, $115 for 2 children, and $130 for 3 children.
2021 MOPS Dates:
To learn more about the MOPS organization, visit the MOPS International site.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA approved products.
- Employees must complete an online screening prior to arriving at the church, obtaining clearance to attend events based on current health status.
- Masks are required upon entering any building on campus. You may use your own mask or one will be provided to you at the door.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Exits and entrances are clearly marked to enable social distancing.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.