Are you in a place of desperate dependence?
If—despite your best efforts—life is not going the way you hoped, join us at Recovery for Life to gain new tools, truths and insights while being a part of a supportive and grace-filled community of hope and healing.
What We Are
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and to be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each member
What to Expect
We meet Thursdays in the Christian Life Center (CLC). Just show up! No advance reservation is required unless you need childcare.
6:45 | Large Group
We open with worship before listening to teaching or testimony. This is a time of sharing and encouragement. It would be difficult to find a more supportive environment in which to share struggles, failures and triumphs. You will be encouraged and inspired by what you hear.
7:30 | Open Groups
After large group, we break into small groups to provide a place of healing, accountability and truth.
Childcare is provided from 6–9 pm through weekly registration.
Men’s and Women’s Groups
Ongoing groups for anyone in need of support, encouragement, truth and community during times of struggle, transition or on-going growth.
12 Step Discipleship Groups
Men’s and women’s small groups work through a 12 Step discipleship model to process pain and restore relationships.
Seven Pillars of Freedom
A group for men desiring sobriety from sex and pornography addiction—discover how to break free of denial and face the truth before God and others. Part of the PURE DESIRE series. Click here for more information on the materials we use.
Betrayal & Beyond
A group for women recovering from the effects of their husband’s (or ex–husband’s) sex and pornography addiction—process your pain with others who can truly empathize and establish healthy boundaries. Part of the PURE DESIRE series. Click here for more information on the materials we use.
Recovery for Life's Guiding Principles:
- Our Higher Power is Jesus Christ. It is our goal to honor and glorify Him in all that we do - in our worship, in our teaching, in our testimonies, in our small groups, in our step studies and in our fellowship. We praise Him for His mercy and grace.
- The Word of God is our guidebook and authority. When in doubt, go to the source of authority, the Holy Scripture. As a ministry of Northwest Bible Church, we are established under and are subject to the authority of the elder board.
- Confidentiality is an absolute commitment and is essential to our "safe place."
Learn More About: