Sunday Mornings at Northwest
We are grateful to be able to worship together in person! Registration is not required for a seat in the worship center, nor for children or student activities on Sunday mornings.
Please note the following about being on campus:
Masks are welcome but optional for all ages while on campus.
- Coffee service is available on Sunday mornings in the foyers of the Worship Center and the Christian Life Center (CLC).
- To reduce touchpoints, the bulletin and sermon notes will be digital and can be found at www.northwestbible.org/sermonnotes.
- If you have any COVID symptoms on Sunday morning, please stay home and watch online.
- If you have questions about kids classes, please email email@example.com.
We livestream worship services at 9 and 10:35 a.m. each Sunday!
If you're not quite ready to come back in person, are out of town, or don't feel well, please join us online! We're one church family, whether you worship with us online or in person.
If you are a first time guest, please contact our Connecting Coordinator, Dane Salter (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on attending.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA-approved products.
- Masks are welcome but optional for all ages while on campus.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Any food items served will be pre-packaged, as no open food or buffet style is permitted.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.