Your safety comes first.
In light of the changing landscape of social gatherings in the midst of the current global pandemic, we're closely monitoring current health news and following local and federal guidelines. Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our guests and our multi-generational church family by creating an on-campus environment that instills confidence while meeting spiritual and emotional needs.
Latest Regathering Update | July 31
Listen to an August update from pastor Neil Tomba
We remain committed to reassessing our plan to regather for worship on campus once we’ve observed a two-week downward trend in cases of COVID-19 in our area.
In the meantime, we will continue to meet online. I sincerely want to meet together for worship on campus and will keep you updated. In the meantime, the latest updates will be posted on this page. Read details about August ministry updates from the email sent to the church body on July 31 including preaching schedule updates and Fall Semester, which will begin August 26.
CAMPUS STATUS: Our buildings remain closed to the public. All events that have been approved have completed a detailed ministry plan and all safety measures will be upheld. We are requiring masks for all indoor on-campus activities to comply with Dallas County guidelines. If you attend an indoor activity on campus and do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at the event entrance. Thank you for helping us keep each other and our community safe! We'll keep this page updated with additional news and information as we have it.
NORTHWEST CARES: If you or someone you know has been impacted financially during this unprecedented time, please let us know how we can care for you by sending an email to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA approved products.
- Employees must complete an online screening prior to arriving at the church, obtaining clearance to attend events based on current health status.
- Masks are required upon entering any building on campus. You may use your own mask or one will be provided to you at the door.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Any food items served will be pre-packaged, as no open food or buffet style is permitted.
- Exits and entrances are clearly marked to enable social distancing.
- Interior directional signs and COVID preventive signage are displayed throughout the campus.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.