We are back on campus with OUTDOOR worship services at 10:35!
Registration is full for Sunday, September 20!
Please check back on Monday afternoon to register for the September 27th service.
Please note the following about outdoor services:
- The outdoor service will be at 10:35 am with live worship and teaching.
- We will be able to accommodate 300 people safely, with plenty of space to social distance and lots of fresh air.
- All ages are welcome, and everyone will need to register, from kids to adults! Registration will open on Mondays by 6 PM.
- Childcare is available INSIDE the building for ages birth through Preschool. Watch this VIDEO to see what the experience will be like and email Lida Lindley, our Early Childhood Director, if you have any questions.
- Activity kits are available for kids who worship outside with their parents.
- Small groups and student ministry will not meet on campus at 10:35 AM.
- Water bottles will be available and restrooms will be open.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for outdoor services and will be made available if you need one.
- We understand that plans change, but please only reserve a seat if you are fairly confident you will actually attend.
Remember we're still live streaming our 9 a.m. services as usual!
If you're not ready to come back in person yet or can't make it to our outdoor services, join us online! We're one church family, whether you worship with us online or in person. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Watch to see a glimpse of our first outdoor worship service!
We're resuming services INSIDE our Worship Center beginning Sunday, October 4!
Listen to an update from pastor Neil Tomba.
There will be two services, at 9 and 10:35 a.m.
More information will be coming soon, so check back for details the week before!
CAMPUS STATUS: All events that have been approved have completed a detailed ministry plan and all safety measures will be upheld. We are requiring masks for all indoor on-campus activities to comply with Dallas County guidelines. If you attend an indoor activity on campus and do not have a mask, one will be provided for you at the event entrance. Thank you for helping us keep each other and our community safe! We'll keep this page updated with additional news and information as we have it.
NORTHWEST CARES: If you or someone you know has been impacted financially during this unprecedented time, please let us know how we can care for you by sending an email to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA approved products.
- Employees must complete an online screening prior to arriving at the church, obtaining clearance to attend events based on current health status.
- Masks are required upon entering any building on campus. You may use your own mask or one will be provided to you at the door.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Any food items served will be pre-packaged, as no open food or buffet style is permitted.
- Exits and entrances are clearly marked to enable social distancing.
- Interior directional signs and COVID preventive signage are displayed throughout the campus.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.