Registration - April 18
Classes for children ages birth through 5th grade are available at 9 and 10:35 a.m. Registration is required each week and opens on Monday afternoon the week prior. This allows us to properly social distance the classrooms and ensures we have enough volunteers to provide a fun and safe environment for everyone! Please select a time option below.
Registration is not required for a seat in the worship center.
Please note the following about being on campus:
Masks are expected to be worn while on campus by everyone ages 5 and up, including during singing, and can be removed once seated.
- There will be no coffee service available. You are welcome to bring your own drink into the worship center.
- To reduce touchpoints, the bulletin and sermon notes will be digital and can be found at www.northwestbible.org/sermonnotes.
- If you have any COVID symptoms on Sunday morning, please stay home and watch online.
- If you have questions about registering kids, please email email@example.com.
We livestream worship services at 9 and 10:35 a.m. each Sunday!
If you're not quite ready to come back in person, are out of town, or don't feel well, please join us online! We're one church family, whether you worship with us online or in person.
If you are a first time guest, please contact our Connecting Coordinator, Dane Salter (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on attending.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA approved products.
- Masks are required upon entering any building on campus. You may use your own mask or one will be provided to you at the door.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Any food items served will be pre-packaged, as no open food or buffet style is permitted.
- Individual water bottles are provided on Sunday morning and for consumption at events.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.