On Campus Registration
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday morning! Please select a time and register everyone in your household who would like a seat in the Worship Center.
Kids attending Nursery, Preschool or Elementary need to be registered separately using the applicable Children time option.
Registration is open for November 1!
Please select the service time you would like to attend and register everyone in your household who needs a seat in the worship center.
Nursery through 5th Grade programming is available during both services and kids need to be registered using the Children time option(s) above.
Middle and High School students will be meeting in The Theater area at 10:35, but do not need to register.
Please note the following about being on campus:
Masks are expected to be worn while on campus by everyone ages 5 and up, including during singing, and can be removed once seated. Masks will be available at entrances.
- Registration is required to allow space for social distancing.
- There will be no coffee or water service available. You are welcome to bring your own drink.
- To reduce touchpoints, the bulletin and sermon notes will be digital.
- If you have any COVID symptoms on Sunday morning, please stay home and watch online.
We will be live streaming both our 9 and 10:35 a.m. services!
If you're not quite ready to come back in person, are out of town, or don't feel well, please join us online! We're one church family, whether you worship with us online or in person.
If you are a first time guest, please contact our Connecting Coordinator, Dane Salter (email@example.com) for information on attending.
Listen to the latest campus update
from pastor Neil Tomba!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Multiple disinfecting and deep cleaning procedures are taking place each day, utilizing EPA approved products.
- Employees must complete an online screening prior to arriving at the church, obtaining clearance to attend events based on current health status.
- Masks are required upon entering any building on campus. You may use your own mask or one will be provided to you at the door.
- Gloves are provided and encouraged for anyone distributing items to others.
- Any food items served will be pre-packaged, as no open food or buffet style is permitted.
- Exits and entrances are clearly marked to enable social distancing.
- Interior directional signs and COVID preventive signage are displayed throughout the campus.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is highly encouraged for those not from the same household.
- Use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected is discouraged. When used, shared objects are sanitized in between use.
- Building ventilation systems have been tested and are confirmed to be operating properly to increase the circulation of outdoor air as much as possible. All air filters are being replaced on a regular basis.
- Water fountains have been disabled. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Maximum occupancy signs have been placed at the entrance of every room to promote effective social distancing.
- Physical contact is discouraged (e.g. shaking hands or hugging).
- Staff and volunteers have received training in the above safety actions.