The Well is a place for Young Adults in their 20’s through their mid 30’s to expand their community and grow with the body of Christ in an environment of grace. We meet on the first Thursday of every month (Sep 10th for Sep) at 7 p.m. Join us as we worship together, form friendships, and explore what it means to follow Jesus. For specific details, follow us on Facebook. Come connect with others as we grow in Christ together over good food and fellowship!
Our Fall series is titled “Into the Unknown”. Join us as we discover how the community of God can have faith in the midst of uncertainty!
To ensure the health and safety of others, we ask that everyone adhere to the following procedures:
- Meeting outside on the lawn
- Encouraging the use of personal picnic blankets/lawn chairs
- Maintaining social distancing
- Encouraging masks when maintaining social distance is not possible (masks to be provided when necessary)
- Cleaning of common surface areas such as tables and chairs
- Providing boxed meals/snacks